As a result of cancelling school on January 28, January 30, and January 31, February 7, and February 12, the District will need to make up two school days for lost instructional time. Monday, April 22, the day after Easter was scheduled as a day off. School will be in session on Monday, April 22. Additionally, a day has been added to the end of the school year. The last day of school will be Thursday, June 13.
The De Pere High School instructional day will be extended by 10 minutes beginning Monday, February 11, 2019 to make up for the lost instructional minutes on December 17, 2018 when there was a power outage at DPHS.
As a result of cancelling school on Thursday, February 7, 2019, the district will need to make up time for lost instructional time. The following dates will now change to full days of instruction:
- The late start scheduled for Wednesday, February 27
- The late start scheduled for Tuesday, April 16
- The early release scheduled for Wednesday, May 15
On these three school days, schools will start and end at their normal times as follows:
- De Pere High School 7:50-3:09
- De Pere Middle School 7:50-3:00
- Foxview Intermediate 7:55-2:50
- Altmayer Elementary 8:00-2:45
- Dickinson Elementary 8:00-2:45
- Heritage Elementary 8:00-2:45
Please note that any additional school cancellations will require that the school days be made up. These school days would be scheduled at the end of the school year in June.