4K Registration Information
Registration is completed online and can be accessed from the District webpage, under "Parents". Registration assistance and computers are available at all schools and the district office during normal business hours.
Immunization records and birth certificate verification:
- Parents can request their child's records from their pediatrician and upload them during the registration process.
- Parents can access their child's records from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR) and upload the information from there.
- Parents can bring a copy of their child's records, from the WIR or their child's doctor to the registration evening.
Birth Certificate Verification:
- Parents can bring a copy of their child's birth certificate to the registration evening.
- Staff can verify birth certificate information from the Wisconsin Immunization Record.