2022 Summer School Schedule and Fees
The 2022 Summer School session will run Monday, June 13th through Friday, June 30th. Class times are 8:00am-9:45am and 10:05am-11:50am, with a few exceptions. Supervision is provided between classes for students in grades pre-K through 8th.
Online course registration has closed. Students’ summer school class schedules are posted in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. To view your student’s schedule:
- After logging into the Portal, click on Schedule in the left column.
- If necessary, choose 21-22 Summer School from the Enrollment drop down menu.
- The “A” section is your child’s 8am class. The “B” section is the 10:05am class. If your student is registered for a Speed and Strength training class, it will be listed below the B section.
- The Basketball, Football and Speed & Strength classes don’t follow the “A” and “B” time schedules. Please check those class times in the Catalog.
If a course you already requested doesn’t appear on your student’s schedule:
- The class is full and your student remains on a wait list. You will be notified if a seat opens due to a cancellation; OR
- You requested a class that didn’t match your student’s current grade level, and the request was denied.
To register a student for one of these courses, contact summer school secretary Kerry Guyette at [email protected], or 983-9174, ext 4013, from 7:30am-12:30pm on school days.
Mrs. Guyette also must be contacted in order to drop a class from your student’s schedule.
All registration will close April 29th.
Courses will be held at Dickinson Elementary, Foxview Intermediate, and De Pere High School. Course numbers beginning with EL indicate the class is at Dickinson; FM designates courses at Foxview; and HS at the High School.
The district does not provide bus transportation before, after or between classes.
Some courses have fees for supplies. Fees will be posted to your student’s account in June, and can be paid in the Portal with a credit card. Payment also can be made in person with cash or check at the HIgh School office.
Room and teacher assignments will be communicated in June.