The Communications Department supports the District, schools, staff and students by developing and delivering communications to our families, our community and the media.
What We Do
We connect with our stakeholders through a variety of channels.
- Hi-Light newsletter (2x annually)
- CHIRP monthly e-newletter (Coming soon!)
- Social Media
- Family Communication and Emergency Alerts
- News releases/Media Relations
- Photography, Video Production
- Communications planning, event planning and management, graphic design, writing/editing support, coordination of various topical surveys.