Flight Path: Destination 2033 Strategic Plan
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023, the USDD Board of Education approved the District's Strategic Plan. Click the image to access the Strategic Plan document.
Citizens facilities Task force
Thank you to all who volunteered to serve on the Community Facilities Task Force. The Task Force will be responsible for reviewing the Facilities Analysis Report from Somerville Architects and Engineers; the Enrollment Projections Report from the University of Wisconsin Applied Population Laboratory; and other documents prepared as part of the Strategic Planning process. Based on this information, the group will develop recommendations regarding current and future facility needs in the District. The Task Force recommendations will be submitted to the USDD Board of Education for their consideration and possible action in Fall 2023.
Task Force Meeting Dates
- Thursday, June 15, 6:00 - 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 27, 6:00 - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 12, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 26, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 2, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday Aug. 16, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 30, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, Sep. 13, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
All Task Force meetings will be held in the library at De Pere Middle School. Additional information from the Task Force will be posted as it becomes available.
Strategic Planning Documents
- Administrative Team Strategic Planning Update to Board of Education 4-17-2023
- Administrative Team Strategic Planning Update Report 4-17-2023
- Video of Administrative Team Strategic Planning Update to Board of Education 4-17-2023
- District-Wide Facilities Condition & Education Adequacy Assessment
- Enrollment Projections Report- UW Applied Population Lab
- Equity Walk Report CESA 6 Center4All
- School Perceptions Community Survey