2023 Summer School June 12-30
sUMMER sCHOOL SCHEDULES AND FEES
The 2023 Summer School session will run Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 30. Class times are 8:00 am - 9:45 am and 10:05 am -11:50 am, with a few exceptions. Supervision is provided between classes for students in grades Pre-K through 8th. The district does not provide bus transportation before, after or between classes.
Online course registration has closed. Students’ summer school class schedules are posted in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. To view your student’s schedule:
- After logging into the Portal, click on Schedule in the left column.
- If necessary, choose 22-23 Summer School from the Enrollment drop down menu.
- The “A” section is your child’s 8am class. The “B” section is the 10:05am class. If your student is registered for a Speed and Strength training class, it will be listed below the B section.
- The Basketball, Football and Speed & Strength classes don’t follow the “A” and “B” time schedules. Please check those class times in the Catalog.
If a course you already requested doesn’t appear on your student’s schedule:
- The class is full and your student remains on a wait list. You will be notified if a seat opens due to a cancellation OR
- You requested a class that didn’t match your student’s current grade level, and the request was denied.
Course descriptions and more information can be found in the Catalog. To register a student for one of these courses, contact summer school secretary Kerry Guyette at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 983-9174, ext 4013, from 7:30 am-12:30 pm on school days. Mrs. Guyette also must be contacted in order to drop a class from your student’s schedule.
All registration will close April 28th.
Courses will be held at Heritage Elementary, De Pere Middle School, and De Pere High School. Course numbers beginning with EL indicate the class is at Heritage; FM designates courses at Middle School; and HS at the High School.
Some courses have fees for supplies. Fees will be posted to your student’s account in June, and can be paid in the Portal with a credit card. Payment also can be made in person with cash or check at the High School office.
Room and teacher assignments will be communicated in June.
It's back! A free, fun summer program that provides books and math games to support childrens’ school year progress. No registration required. Just look for us under the tent or shelter at Optimist and Legion Parks.
Sunny Summer Books & Numbers Days/Times
- Legion Park
Tuesdays, June 13 - Aug. 8 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
- Optimist Park
Wednesdays, June 14 - Aug. 9 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
* New in 2023 *
The District's School Nutrition Summer Meal program will serve at Optimist and Legion Parks to coincide with the Sunny Summer Books & Numbers program.
Meal Service Times
Monday - Friday (except July 3, 4, 5)
- Legion Park - 12-12:30 pm
- Optimist Park - 11-11:30 am