2024 Summer School June 4-21
COURSE REQUEST PERIOD RUNS APRIL 8 - aPRIL 12
The 2024 Summer School session will run Tuesday, June 4 through Friday, June 21. Class times are 8:00 am - 9:45 am and 10:05 am -11:50 am, with a few exceptions. Supervision is provided between classes for students in grades Pre-K through 8th. The district does not provide bus transportation before, after or between classes.
Class offerings will include exploratory, enrichment, sports, math and reading intervention classes.
Click here to access the Summer School Catalog! Important instructions about the course request period are below.
Pre-K through grade 2 courses will be held at Heritage Elementary and courses for grades 3-8 will be held at De Pere Middle School. Speed & Strength, ACT prep classes and some athletic programs will be held at the High School.
Parents/students can enter course requests through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal between 8:00 AM, Monday, April 8 through Friday, April 12. Please closely read the Registration Guide to understand this process.
- If your child is a current student in a De Pere school, you will log into your Parent Portal account between 8:00am Monday April 8 and Friday April 12, to enter your summer school class requests.
- If your child is not currently enrolled at a Unified School District of De Pere school but did attend summer school in 2023, you already have a Parent Portal account and a 2024 summer school enrollment will be created for you in March. You will log into your Portal account between 8:00am Monday April 8 and Friday April 12, to enter your summer school requests.
- If your child is not enrolled in a Unified School District of De Pere school and did not attend summer school last year, you must complete a Summer School Only enrollment by March 31, to ensure access to the course requests on April 8. Beginning on March 1st, complete a Summer School Only Registration. After your registration is processed by our staff, an automated email will be sent to you that will include the username and password for your Parent Portal account.
MORE ABOUT THE COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
- An automated system will honor as many requests as possible
- It can be considered a daily lottery, as there is no preference given to any student when creating a class roster.
- However, there is some advantage to entering course requests on the first day of the course request period, as classes fill up quickly.
- It's also beneficial to enter alternate course requests, in case first choices aren't met.
It's back! A free, fun summer program that provides books and math games to support children's school year progress. No registration required. Just look for us under the tent or shelter at Optimist Park.
Sunny Summer Books & Numbers 2024 Days/Times
- Legion Park Tuesdays, June 11 - Aug. 6 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Optimist Park Wednesdays, June 12 - Aug. 7 11:30 am - 12:30 pm